The market size of cosmetic serums market on a global scale was notably large in the year 2020 and is projected to experience a substantial increase in revenue with a rapidly growing compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2021 to 2028. The surge in market revenue can be attributed to several key factors, including the rise of companies endorsed or owned by celebrities and the growing demand for luxury products.
A cosmetic serum refers to a substance applied to the skin with the purpose of achieving cosmetic benefits. Typically, it is a concentrated formula that is water-based and non-greasy. Cosmetic serums serve as skincare treatments, delivering a high concentration of active ingredients to the skin. These serums come in a diverse range of forms and offer various functions, encompassing hydration and skin lightening, among others.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4553
Top Profiled Companies in the Global Hair Care Serum Market Report:
- Beiersdorf AG
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Coty Inc.
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- LOreal SA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Shiseido Corporation Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter and Gamble Corporation
The global consumer goods market revenue growth is primarily attributed to factors such as the rapid increase in global population, an increasing demand for food and other essential consumer goods such as healthcare & nutrition, personal care & hygiene, and electronic products, and the changing lifestyles and preferences of consumers, the growing demand for packaged and processed products in food and beverage, and the growing working population. Manufacturing and packaging techniques have advanced technologically, as well as the adoption of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, robotics, and automation in the consumer goods industry. Other key factors driving global consumer goods market revenues include increasing awareness of the negative environmental effects of plastic packaging, as well as a growing demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable packaging solutions. Consumer income levels are expected to rise in developing economies such as India thanks to government regulations and guidelines regarding product quality and safety.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Click here to know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cosmetic-serum-market
Further market segmentation
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Skin & Sun Care Serum
- Hair Care Serum
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Entertainment Industry
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Key Takeaways of the Global Hair Care Serum Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Cosmetic Serum industry.
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Hair Care Serum Market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the global Hair Care Serum Market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4553
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370