The global copolyester hot melt adhesives and resins market size was USD 356.68 Million in 2022 and is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand from the packaging industry and automotive applications and rising consumer interest towards sustainable ecological alternatives, as well as technological advancements in product design of copolyester hot melt adhesives and resins are key factors driving market revenue growth.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, along with company profiling of key players involved in the global CoPolyester Hot Melt Adhesives and Resins market drivers and restraints market. The authors of the report make sure to equip readers with a thorough evaluation of the vendor landscape and inform them of the current and future changes that can be expected. The competitive analysis offered in the report inspects the market share, gross margin, product portfolio, consumption, market status, and technologies of leading players controlling a significant portion of the global CoPolyester Hot Melt Adhesives and Resins market drivers and restraints market.
Flexible food and medical packaging, can coatings, and metallized paper packaging all benefit from saturated copolyester resins. They can also be used as raw ingredients or additives in various flexible packaging applications, including foiled primer, pre-print priming, printing ink, overprint varnish, and foil coatings. Adhesives have only recently begun to contain Polyurethane (PUR) foam and other copolyesters, which are extensively used in packaging, woodwork, and shoes. They are more stronger and flexible than traditional hot melt adhesives and resistant to a wide range of heat conditions, making them ideal for substrates that are challenging to bind. However, one of the significant challenges hindering market revenue growth is high costs of copolyester hot melt adhesives and resins, stringent government regulations as well as lack of standardization. Purchase of air-cleaning equipment is now mandated by law to maintain compliance with acceptable emission levels. Flame bonding of PUR foam becomes considerably more expensive when maintenance and purging media disposal charges are added.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
Bostik, Henkel Corporation, H.B. Fuller Company, ROWAK AG, Guangzhou Wei Wang Hot Melt Adhesive Technology Co., Ltd.., 3M, Dow Inc., Avery Dennision Corporation, Sika AG, and Eastman Chemical Company.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1554
Emergen Research has segmented the global copolyester hot melt adhesives and resins market based on application, distribution channel, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Textiles Fabrics
- Electrical Electronics
- Polymer Films Rolls
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- E-Commerce Platforms
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East Africa
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/copolyester-hot-melt-adhesives-and-resins-market
Key highlights of this research report:
- The E-Commerce platforms segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Consumers are turning to e-commerce websites to purchase from a large selection of options and take advantage of offers and discounts to avoid the inconvenience of physical shopping. E-commerce is changing the way that people buy and sell baby products, including training diapers. E-commerce websites have several benefits over other types of sales channels, in terms of product accessibility, affordability, transportation patterns, and many other important elements. This trend has been further intensified by the outbreak of pandemic. Consumers started to gravitate toward internet buying as a result of self-quarantine and social isolation practices. In addition, growth is also being supported by presence of numerous major international packaging companies, including Amcor, International Paper Company, and Crown Holdings, among many others, which significantly drives revenue growth of this segment.
- The automotive segment is expected to register a steadily fast revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Majority of decorative fabrics used for interior trim elements, with exception of carpets, are made of polyester. They are more comfortable when the back is filled with upholstery material, while preferred material is polyurethane foams due to its high resilience. From a quality, ecological, and financial standpoint, it is beneficial to replace flame-bonded PUR construction with thermoplastic copolyester adhesives and nonwoven fabrics. In the upcoming years, thermoplastic copolyester adhesives will become more prevalent in automotive applications. Copolyesters are well-liked goods even in price-sensitive markets due to their great cost/performance ratio. The synergistic effect of nonwoven structures made of polyester fibers makes recycling easier, provides opportunities to lower disposal costs as well as ensure environment-friendly standards of developing automotive parts and foam, which is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1554
Benefits of Purchasing CoPolyester Hot Melt Adhesives and Resins Market Reports:
Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Buy Now the Exclusive Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1554
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Information Rights Management Market
3D Ultrasound Market
3D Projector Market
Vision Sensor Market
Smart Cities Market
Smart Poles Market
Anechoic Chamber Market
Apple Cider Vinegar Market
Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality Chips Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.