Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our website. This information may include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you create an account on our website.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access our website, such as the type of device and operating system.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you use our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services. This includes:
- Providing customer support
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Analyzing how users interact with our website
- Communicating with you about updates and new features
We may also use your information for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect it or with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in certain circumstances, including:
- With service providers who help us operate our website
- With law enforcement or government agencies if required by law or to protect our legal rights
- In connection with a merger or acquisition of all or part of our business
You can control how we use some of the information we collect by adjusting your settings on our website. You can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.